The Centre international de formation européenne (CIFE) is offering a 4-months-internship in Nice, France, in its academic teaching and research centre “Institut Européen – European Institute” (IE-EI) from 1st April to 31st July 2016. The intern will be working within the programme of Euro-Mediterranean studies.
The IE-EI is an Institute for Advanced European Studies and International Relations. As a department of CIFE, it is in charge of organising its Master’s programmes and has graduated over 5.000 students coming from more than 100 different countries. Our one-year master programmes are offered in three branches, with study locations in Berlin, Nice, Istanbul and Tunis. Our Mediterranean programme is dedicated especially to the southern and southeastern neighbourhood of the European Union.
We offer you to work in an international, multilingual and open-minded team in the South of France.
Your fields of work will be:
- Assistance to the programme director
- Preparation and co-organisation of the Mediterranean programme in 2016/17
- Contribution to the PR work and communication of our programme
- Assistance in the preparation of seminars and lectures
- Academic research
Competences and skills required:
- Background in Political Science, European Studies and/or Mediterranean Studies
- Interest in Euro-Mediterranean relations
- Interest in project management
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong initiative, flexibility and autonomy
- Team-working skills
- Sensitivity for different nationalities and cultures
* Please note: Applicants for this internship are required to present an internship agreement with their university. Candidates from Germany or France that have already graduated may alternatively present an internship agreement through the PRAXES programme of the OFAJ.
We offer you:
- To work in an international and multicultural environment in close co-operation with students, administration and faculty
- To take part in the different fields of work of a higher education institute
- Monthly gratification according to the French legislation.
How to ApplyPlease send your application until 21st of February to email@example.com . Applications must include a motivation letter and your CV. References are adjuvant.
445 total views, 1 today