This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Apr 2017
Full-Time Heating and AC Functionality Tests Developer
Heating and AC Functionality Tests Developer
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan, prepare and perform tests of electric car bodies, especially heating and air conditioning tests;
- Perform test drives in order to measure vehicles´ thermal-comfort parameters;
- Review vehicles´ properties with regard to customer requirements;
- Perform measurements, analyse and review the findings and observations;
- Methodically manage and organise tests;
- Cooperate with Group experts on tests and reviews thereof;
- Propose technical solution concepts and approve expert statements;
- Present measurement and test results.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW, HAVE AND ABLE TO DO?
- University degree in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Communicative command of German or English (B2) plus Czech (at least A2);
- Communication skills, team player, reliability, organisational skills, goal-oriented;
- Personal responsibility, time flexibility, precision;
- Preparedness to learn and follow new trends;
- PC literacy, knowledge of MS Office;
- Class B driving licence.
How to Applyhttps://ws.skoda-auto.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ZPE_FRC_SEARCH/index.html?sap-client=710&_ga=1.93383572.82088086.1492612936#/volne-pozice/58803228883808A0E10080000AD973AC?lang=en&page=1
366 total views, 1 today