Full-Time Healthcare Account Executive
Healthcare Account Executive
ABOUT THE POSITION
Signals Analytics is a rapidly growing start-up company with a vision to revolutionize the way world leading companies make decisions based on big data analytics and insights. We quickly transform external data and unstructured data sources covering consumers, markets, and technologies into tangible insights on how to grow products and brands.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to develop new clients and logos. You’ll identify opportunities, build significant relationships within the organization, drive and close business deals with your key accounts. You’ll be working with key decision makers and stakeholders in order to offer Signals’ value proposition. This includes coordination with multiple departments and executives at Signals as well as presentations, discussions, and negotiations with clients.
We are looking for an Independent thinker, able to see the big picture, multi-task in different teams, take initiative and get things done, excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and possess a fast learning curve.
- Learning our solution and the associated value proposition;
- Prospecting a defined list of companies to build a qualified pipeline;
- Proactively identify and convert new leads through a strong rolodex and networking;
- Working in partnership with Commercial Team members to gain a true understanding of prospects’ requirements in order to win business;
- Developing appropriate strategies to ensure successful attainment of sales quotas;
- Acting as a true ambassador for the company;
- Moderate travel (to meet with customers, prospects or to attend conferences);
- Achieving quarterly goals by generating new leads and qualifying existing leads and opportunities;
- Negotiating pricing and contract terms and conditions;
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish;
- Serving as primary contact and advisor for your clients throughout the sales cycle.
- MSc in Engineering or Life Science related fields-Must; MBA/PHD- preferred;
- 5+ years field sales experience selling software to the F500 companies;
- Proven experience in one of the following industries: Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices or healthcare IT;
- Own all aspects of the customer relationship for Signals product portfolio;
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales;
- High energy and well-developed business acumen;
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills;
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling to Line of business executives and data analytics software;
- Deep and creative sales hunter skills;
- A related college degree or equivalent experience;
- Strong understanding and experience in B2B sales (Enterprise solution sales preferred);
- Experience in Solution Selling;
- Proven experience selling to the Executive level;
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales strategies;
- Consistently exceeded targets and objectives;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Experience working with Salesforce as a CRM platform.
- Experience in big data, analytics and/or business intelligence;
- Business or management consulting experience with a known consulting firm (2-3 years).
- You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future;
- The position provides a great opportunity to join a growing team and client base in Europe and have a profound impact on both Fortune 2000 companies and Signals Analytics’ growth;
- A competitive base salary and bonus.
How to Applyhttps://www.comeet.co/jobs/signalsanalytics/51.002/healthcare-account-executive/FE.208
438 total views, 1 today