This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
14 Mar 2017
Full-Time Head of Unit of Electron Microscopy Laboratory
Head of Unit of Electron Microscopy Laboratory
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated individual to:
- Serve the needs of all Research Lines of CIC energiGUNE;
- Create high scientific level collaborations between the Electron Microscopy Platform and the Research Lines of CIC energiGUNE;
- Update Platform according to State of the art and research needs: Continuous development of the Platform;
- Proactive networking with other Platforms from other research institutions;
- Supervision of Platform members;
- Write proposals to secure funding from government and industrial sources;
- Coordinate collaborations with industries, universities, and other technical centers.
What we need
- Ms preferably Physics or Chemistry. PhD is not compulsory but will be valuable;
- Specific knowledge of electron microscopy and related imaging, diffraction and spectroscopy techniques applied to electrochemistry for Batteries and Supercaps;
- At least 3-4 year experience participating in sample preparation for EM and research projects related to this field. (please attach specific publications or recommendations);
- Ability to analyse and solve problems associated with research outputs;
- Self-motivated with willingness to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team;
- Applicants should be fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Basque will be considered useful but not compulsory.
How to Applyhttp://www.cicenergigune.com/en/trabajar/oferta/2017-07-27/head-of-unit-of-electron-microscopy-laboratory/
230 total views, 1 today