Full-Time Head of Risk Management/Conducting Officer
Head of Risk Management/Conducting Officer
This is a great opportunity to join a new business and contribute actively to its ongoing development and evolution. The Head of Risk Management/Conducting Officer will be responsible for the risk management of the AIFM and will report directly to the governing body. You will work alongside the Head of Portfolio Management and the Head of Legal and Compliance.
As Head of Risk Management/Conducting Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of activities. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Being in charge of developing and implementing the risk management frameworks of the AIFM covering all risks relevant to the investment strategies of the managed AIFs (mainly private equity and real estate);
- Perform risk assessment for existing and new AIFs, determination of risk profile, risk limits (market, credit, liquidity, counterparty, operational);
- Monitor compliance of the risk profile with the risk limits and escalation to the governing body when necessary;
- Provide regular updates to the other conducting officers and the governing body;
- Provide reporting to the CSSF (Annex IV reports) and to the investors;
- Act as a key point of contact with the CSSF in connection with risk management related matters;
- Ensure that the general investment policy, the investment strategies and the risk limits of each AIF are properly implemented and complied with;
- Continuously improve the risk reporting and monitoring;
- Ad-hoc tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensures smooth running of daily activities.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a University degree in Economics, Finance or similar fields;
- Have minimum 8 years of relevant experience as a Risk Professional in the Fund Industry (preferably coming from AIFM, management company or Big Four with experience in AIFs);
- Have in depth knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg Fund Industry and AIFM regulations;
- Have proven ability to work in autonomy and demonstrate initiatives;
- Are team player with good communication skills;
- Have analytical approach;
- Have systematic work method and attention to details;
- Are fluent in English. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage (French, German).
How to Applyhttp://www.careersatintertrustgroup.com/Vacancies/vacancy--in-luxembourg
179 total views, 1 today