Full-Time Head of Manufacturing
Head of Manufacturing
- Manage and support the global manufacturing in nine plants on four continents to generate continuous improvements and to contribute to the sustained development of the company´s excellence;
- Define and develop the manufacturing strategy for the company with the Operating Units;
- Closely work with the Board of Management to achieve a ‘lean’ transformation and operational targets;
- Drive operational excellence together with the Corporate Excellence team;
- Develop and lead specific projects (cost, time, and quality focus) and coach Operating Units in continuous improvement;
- Support transfer pricing between the Operating Units;
- Define and implement relevant KPIs.
- Master degree in industrial engineering, alternatively mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or science;
- Experience in operational management (manufacturing, supply chain, operational excellence), experience in a top-tier management consulting company is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of lean management and proven ability to effectively manage projects;
- Commitment to high quality standards / sense of responsibility;
- Solution orientation, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurship paired with strong leadership skills;
- High social and intercultural competence as well as the willingness to frequently travel globally;
- Fluent English skills as a must, German an asset, additional languages (esp. Portuguese) are a plus;
- Knowledge in SAP and MES are beneficial.
You are reporting to the Vice President Manufacturing/Supply Chain.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.voith.com/job/Heidenheim-Head-of-Manufacturing-%28mf%29-Bade/416437200/?feedId=null&utm_source=J2WRSS&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=J2W_RSS
541 total views, 1 today