Full-Time Head of Corporate Applications and Workflow
Head of Corporate Applications and Workflow
Employment-Duration: 3 years
Contract type: Fixed-term
Application Deadline: 11/04/2017
The Bank for International Settlements seeks a Head of Corporate Applications and Workflow, a key position within the Bank’s IT department. As a member of the department’s line management, you will manage a team that develops and maintains Bank-wide corporate applications, including IT service management, HR systems, procurement and identity management.
We would like to meet candidates who combine a proven track record in IT application delivery with a strong background in line management or project management. You will have a good domain knowledge of corporate functions and business processes, and you will also be a skilled relationship manager with experience of prioritising the needs of multiple business lines.
- Manage development activities across the team’s project and product portfolio;
- Work closely with business areas to identify requirements, and provide project management with delivery oversight;
- Contribute to architecture roadmaps, ensuring overall strategy and project investments are aligned;
- Manage the Corporate Applications and Workflow team, conducting recruitment, performance reviews and development, and ensuring that the team consistently produces top-quality work;
- Manage service providers and negotiate scope and terms of services;
- Ensure the day-to-day operation of IT systems and services; manage operational budget;
- As a member of the IT management team, contribute to the overall IT strategy and represent the IT department in committees and meetings.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree in information management, technology, business administration or a related discipline;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, including at least three years in line management or with project management responsibilities;
- Experience in leading enterprise software development projects;
- Knowledge of HR and procurement business processes;
- Knowledge of .NET and PeopleSoft technologies would be an advantage;
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools would be an advantage.
The BIS employs staff on both open-ended and fixed-term contracts. However, all new entrants are initially recruited on a fixed-term basis. The BIS is fully committed to equal opportunity employment and strives for diversity among its staff. We encourage applications from female candidates..
How to Applyhttps://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BIS&cws=1&rid=465
225 total views, 2 today