Full-Time Global Key Account Manager OEM
Global Key Account Manager OEM
We are a globally operating, MDAX-listed group with approximately 5.000 employees worldwide. Our company, based in Mannheim-Germany, is the world’s number 1 independent supplier of lubricants and related specialties.
You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical or chemical engineering and have several years of relevant sales experience in the automotive industry? Furthermore, you gained automotive application knowledge? If you are looking for a new challenge in a varied working environment including flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial freedom within an internationally operating concern, we should get to know each other!
Currently FUCHS is looking for you to start at the earliest possible date as Global Key Account Manager (m/f) OEM, Mannheim, Germany|full-time|permanent contract.
About your role
As Global Key Account Manager (m/f) OEM you act as communication link between FUCHS Korea and the global OEM and PM Team and prepare OEM colleagues to work with Korean customers. Furthermore, you prepare, join and support customer meetings globally.
Your main responsibilities
- Creating contacts and business opportunities with Korean OEMs of the Car, Truck, Construction and Agricultural Equipment Industry;
- Coordination and Project Management for all projects conducted for and with Korean customers with the target to achieve increased sales;
- Alignment of activities with the local Sales Directors and Regional OEM Manager;
- Building up contact with Korean OEMs and building a bridge to global R&D-activities;
- Coordination of testing activities for development projects related to the target customer group;
- Compiling and providing necessary product documentation together with involved International Product Management;
- Know-How Transfer between Global OEM Division and Fuchs Korea and other subsidiaries.
Your profile as Global Key Account Manager OEM
You successfully completed your higher academic studies either in the field of mechanical or chemical engineering. In addition you have proven project management experiences.
- Experience in working with or in Korean automotive companies or at least 5 years sales experience in the automotive industry;
- Automotive Application Knowledge;
You achieved knowledge in Combustion Engines/Transmissions and Gearboxes/Shock Absorbers/Bearings and related technology or chemical product application areas similar to lubrication;
- You have profound knowledge in APQP/PPAP and as a plus training in ISO TS 16949;
- Experiences with MS Office;
- Good German and fluent English language skills both at least on CEFR Level B2 with readiness to travel as part of your international activity.
What we offer
- An interesting working environment in an international Group;
- A challenging and diversified area of responsibility with considerable design freedom;
- Performance-related pay and attractive social company benefits.
How to ApplyThen apply now as Global Key Account Manager (m/f) OEM by clicking this link. Please state your earliest possible start date and an indication about your salary expectation. We are looking forward meeting you!
142 total views, 1 today