This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Apr 2017
Full-Time Fund Accountant Assistant Manager
Fund Accountant Assistant Manager
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge & understanding of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types;
- Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving;
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV;
- Ensuring the KPI’s are kept in Green at all times;
- Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date;
- Should provide assistance to the Team Manager in preparing & reviewing reports and in handling and managing daily BAU;
- Take charge of all funds events in collaboration with the team Business Implementation Team;
- Ensure the respect of the archiving protocol, control and quality.
- Manage staff on daily BAU and to take corrective measures/actions, if required. Updating required staff/team adequately on any changes/new events impacting BAU. Should be proactively escalating the BAU/Staff issues to Manager;
- Identifying the staff training requirement & ensure all the necessary training has been provided to the team members to perform the relevant tasks;
- Conducting Daily Team huddles, Weekly Team meetings and regular one on ones with team;
- Develop SMEs and ensure that, the Back-up management tool is in place for all the team members.
- Make sure that all controls are correctly made: check the compliance of the transactions to the administrative and accounting norms, the procedures, the regulations, the legislation like with the requirements of ISAE3402;
- Ensure procedures are in place to effectively deal with exceptions and that they are reviewed, researched, documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all processes are covered by a procedure or a “User Guide“;
- Identify the manual steps, process efficiencies & developments, by providing practical ideas on areas of improvements & work towards its automation;
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds;
- Respect of the incident protocol and follow up.
- Be pro-active in developing customer relations by understanding and responding to customer needs;
- Strive continually for customer satisfaction;
- Try to identify the real needs of the customer, including those not necessarily stated.
- Transmit regularly the information on the progress of the production to the direct superior;
- Inform/alert the GM and or Head of FA when he is aware of an error;
- Provide professional answers within the agreed standards defined to the internal and external relations.
Productivity relating to business activities of the team :
- Support the improvement of the productivity and the organization of the team by identifying the recurring difficulties and solve them;
- Establish some scoreboards on performance indicators for the business and the staff member of the team;
- Work in partnership with the other teams in order to share the know-how and, if necessary, allow the sharing of resources with the other teams to compensate an occasional extra work.
Year End closing and Audit:
- Ensure all the documents are available in due time for the auditors. Provide answers to auditors within the delay.
Back-up of the team manager :
- Replace the position of the team leader in his absence.
- Formation: Master in Economics or in Finance (BAC+4) or Bachelor in Accounting (BAC +3 or similar);
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in FA;
- Languages: French and English are necessary. Any other language will be considered as an asset;
- Soft skills: Good communication skills, Rigorous, Accuracy, Team spirit;
- Technical skills: MS office, especially Microsoft Excel. Experience of “Multifonds” accounting tool and is a plus.
How to Applyhttps://group.bnpparibas/en/careers/offers-world/standard-permanent/fund-accountant-assistant-manager-m-f
344 total views, 2 today