Full-Time FMECA Engineer
As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary engineering team, you are responsible for preparing failure mode effect and criticality analysis of Allseas’ offshore equipment.
As FMECA Engineer you will gather all information required for the FMECA studies and discuss the failure modes and consequences with technical specialists. You will have the ability to successfully create an overview of the technical functionalities of the system and determine the failure modes, resulting in recommendations to improve the availability and reliability of the system. The FMECA studies will play an important role in the design and the maintenance of our specialised equipment.
- Organise and prepare risk analysis for Allseas’ offshore equipment;
- Organise and facilitate risk assessment meetings;
- Prepare FMECA worksheet for pipelay and heavy lift equipment;
- Develop and execute FMECA test programmes;
- Support the implementation of equipment availability and reliability improvements.
What we expect from you
- BSc/MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Maritime Academy, ideally with offshore experience;
- Able to read electrical and hydraulic schemes;
- Experience with equipment design;
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken;
- Prepared to work offshore occasionally.
How to Applyhttp://allseas.com/vacancy/248/fmeca-engineer/
450 total views, 1 today