Internship Financial Markets Trainee
Financial Markets Trainee
The European Banking Federation (EBF) is seeking to recruit a trainee for its Financial Markets team.
- The trainee will support the EBF Financial Markets Committee (FMC) team.
- A non-exhaustive list of responsibilities includes:
- Monitoring of press/websites of EU institutions and financial publications; Research on specific issues/questions related to EU financial markets policy;
- Support to FMC advisers regarding preparation of internal and external meetings or events (slides, briefing materials, data gathering, etc.), agenda coordination and outreach to EU institutions, EBF members and other stakeholders;
- Support with advocacy efforts of the FMC team;
- Administrative tasks (e.g. document management, management of members’ network).
The successful candidate will have:
- an academic background in financial markets/economy/law or other areas relevant for the position; knowledge of EU Affairs an asset;
- excellent command of English (oral and written); good drafting skills;
- good communications and team working skills;
- strong organisational skills and ability to take initiatives.
How to Applyhttp://www.ebf.eu/vacancy-trainee-financial-markets-team/
421 total views, 1 today