Internship Finance and Administration Intern
Finance and Administration Intern
HART is looking for a Summer Finance and Administration Intern!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust (HART), a charity that has global reach and supports its Partners in areas that suffer poverty and conflict through providing aid and advocacy.
Interning within our small team will give you the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of HART, particularly work with our donors. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational, numerical and communication skills in addition to the following:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of multitasking
- High quality writing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well to deadlines with a thorough approach
- Computer-literate (with experience using MS Office suite including Excel)
- Ability to work independently using own initiative, as well as within a team
We require a minimum commitment of 3 days per week for a period of 4 months.
This is an unpaid role, but we will cover food and travel expenses within London to our offices. We will be relocating offices from Chalk Farm to Kingsbury at the end of May 2017.
How to ApplyTo apply, please download and carefully read a copy of the job description before filling-out an application form. Completed applications should be e-mailed with your CV to Kevin at email@example.com CLOSING DATE: 5th May 2017, NOON We plan to interview candidates on 11th May with a start date as soon as possible. Due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive, HART will not be able to respond to all applicants. If you have not been invited for interview, unfortunately your application has not been successful. For more information about HART, please visit our website
154 total views, 1 today