Full-Time Finance Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join us in our central London office near Trafalgar Square, on a fixed term contract until the end of this year. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and results orientated candidate with an understanding of finance and awards management processes in Save the Children to support a key High Performing Organisation project Effort Reporting and Cost Allocation Methodology. The role is offered on the basis of a fixed term contract until the end of this year.
As our Finance Analyst you will support in the design of system improvements, analysis of Cost Allocation Methodology results, support with testing of system improvements and provide other financial analysis as required.
In order to be successful you will bring;
- Demonstrable experience with and an understanding of financial and awards management processes within Save the Children
- A strong results orientation and a proven ability to deliver in a fast paced and complex environment with quick turnaround times
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and to judge when to ask for advice or support
- An understanding of donor compliance requirements, and eligible costs and reporting requirements of our key institutional donors
- Knowledge / experience of Cost Allocation in an iNGO
- Excellent level of Agresso knowledge and experience
On a personal level you will have an energetic and flexible approach, cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 17,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 60 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise children’s rights and ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
How to ApplyApplication Email: Please apply with a covering letter and up-to-date CV to: 'email@example.com'
525 total views, 3 today