Full-Time Expert (m/f) Cost and Value Engineering
Expert (m/f) Cost and Value Engineering
Erlangen, München, Berlin, Germany
We want you as an Expert (m/f) Cost and Value Engineering.
Department: Cost and Value Engineering
Looking for a challenge? We have two for you.
As an Expert (m/f) Cost and Value Engineering (CVE), you have two main objectives: facilitating products with high levels of customer value, while making product prices more competitive. You contribute your technical and commercial expertise early on in the development phase and directly influence the competitiveness of all of our products, all over the world.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible.
- Increase the competitiveness of our products using various CVE tools: from target costing and design-to-value through to cost analysis and optimization for negotiations in one of the fields of electrical engineering, electric drives, mechanics or synthetic materials;
- Work with sharp minds from Product & Project Management, Development, Purchasing and Production and provide support to all divisions and business units;
- Promote strategic integration of CVE within the business units;
- Expand your CVE expertise and develop a cross-business CVE network;
- Identify best practices and encourage global knowledge sharing.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- You have a degree in science or engineering (Master, PhD) and knowledge of business management;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in development, engineering or production and have managed global cross-functional projects. If you have experience in consulting, even better!
- Always striking the ideal balance between cost and value, you persuade partners from a wide range of specialist areas with your analytical skills to take on your ideas – and you love to implement these ideas in a team effort;
- You speak German and English (project language) business fluent;
- As part of an expert team, you enjoy coaching and exchanging knowledge.
How to Apply
Your first step to CVE success is your application!Manuela Stöckl is looking forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, just give our Recruiting Team a call: +49 9131 7-35335. Please apply as "Expert (m/f) Cost and Value Engineering by clicking on this link: Click here to apply! We place great value on equal opportunity and are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. Find out more about CVE at: www.siemens.com/jobs/CVE and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers.
507 total views, 1 today