This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
23 Nov 2016
Full-Time Expert Business Accounting
Expert Business Accounting
To support the local and central business accounting team in managing consistent and optimal Product Costing & Profitability data and internal accounting processes that fulfils the requirements of the organisation:
- ensuring high quality financial data is available for optimal decisions making;
- executing month end closing steps accurately and completely.
- Perform necessary reconciliations and analysis to ensure data consistency and reliability, thereby providing a solid base for decision making:
- Executing month end closing steps which affect both management and legal P&L: e.g. inventory valuations, FIFO, LNV, slow mover;
- Calculating internal transfer prices;
- Monthly reconciliation between PCA and COPA.
- Guard the quality of the master data, by performing regular checks, in order to maintain high quality and ensure correct reporting;
- Work intensively in SAP tool in the FI/CO/COPA modules;
- Participate in the yearly budget exercise for the business accounting part;
- Ensure compliance to the agreed working processes and standards across the (business) accounting teams;
- Promote use of existing reports and IT tools, assist users where needed;
- Suggest improvements in reporting, in agreement with the process leader and BI team;
- Continuously strive to improve processes;
- Closely work together with and connect to internal customers and colleagues in other locations.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Master degree in finance, controlling, accounting;
- Languages: Fluent in English;
- GAAP and accounting expertise:
- Mastering booking and postings, debit and credit to the monthly as well as annual close;
- Knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS.
- SAP FI/CO: Understanding of the system build up, data entry, info capturing up to the translation into financial reports and application of that knowledge to retrieve appropriate information in desired structures: product costing, cost centres, internal orders, projects, profit centre accounting and profitability analysis;
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Data interpretation and validation:
- Management of data and translation into information;
- Identification and highlighting of inconsistencies;
- Interpretation of data in its context and challenging inconsistencies;
- Cross-references of data-sets and development of new insight.
- Business modelling:
- Conceptualizing of business matters;
- End-to-end process thinking.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a relevant area such as business analysis, reporting, cost accounting;
- Good communication skills.
- Achievement Orientation;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Impact and Influence;
- Teamwork and Co-operation;
- Stress resistance when working with deadlines in month end closings.
How to Applyhttp://www.borealisgroup.com/en/company/careers/job-search/Job-Detail/?jobId=1721071
156 total views, 2 today