Full-Time Evaluation, Impact and Learning
Evaluation, Impact and Learning
- Proven experience of developing, introducing and maintaining programmes for the monitoring and evaluation of child focused organisations
- Experience of conducting or overseeing research (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Experience in strengthening the demand for data and facilitating the use of information in the decision-making process at different levels – from the facility and programmatic level up to the organisational/global level
- Prior experience of delivering education/protection/governance programmes based on a child rights based-approach.
- Experience in setting up a learning architecture/community of learning and practice desirable.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative social science research tools
- Working knowledge of Spanish, English and French
- Excellent working knowledge of Office applications, SPSS, Kobo toolbox.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build personal networks at field and senior levels
- Ability to support policy and management committees
- High degree of business and people acumen, and the ability to demonstrate presence and credibility across the organisation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
- Willingness and ability to travel overseas for up to 20%
Key areas of responsibility
Develop and implement Educo’s monitoring, evaluation and learning framework ALIS
· Develop Educo’s programme effectiveness framework based on accountability, leaning, innovation system.
· Develop tools associated with the programme effective framework
· Working with colleagues across Educo to develop and to achieve coherent and consistent approaches to deliver impact for children.
· Leads the collection and analysis of results for the relevant area, including the identification and answering of key research questions.
· Supports the development and maintenance of the relevant Community of Practice, including the delivery of one Programme Learning Group.
Coordinate and oversee Educo’s strategic plan and theory of change implementation
· Oversee the Strategic Plan delivery – monitoring of the global impact indicators
· Ensure the integration of the different impact areas (education, protection and governance)
· Liaise and coordinate the implementation of Educo’s Theory of Change and core programmes
Provide strategic and technical guidance
· Provide technical support on monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning areas across the organisation, but in particular, to the programme teams, grants management teams.
How to ApplyIndividuals satisfaying requisites and interest in the offer should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 th March 2016 in the subject line RELIEF_EVAL
427 total views, 2 today