Full-Time European Affairs Manager
Within our Corporate Communications & Government Relations team in Brussels, we are looking for a European Affairs Manager. The manager will actively promote an EU policy framework in support of Nestlé’s purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Assess relevant EU policies, develop policy recommendations and advocacy strategies, based on solid knowledge and insight.
- Deliver high quality narratives and communication tools to implement advocacy strategies in support of Nestlé’s external engagement.
- Demonstrate leadership in EU associations and provide high quality input to EU policymakers and stakeholders at both strategic and technical level.
- Coordinate multi-functional corporate and local teams to ensure flawless implementation of our engagement strategies and drive advocacy by Nestlé employees
The role will work closely with Corporate and Local teams including Public Affairs, Media Relations, Internal Communications, Legal, Regulatory and R&D functions as well as with Business leads and the Nestlé Zone Management.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- 5 years of experience in food chain, relevant trade associations or public authorities
- Entrepreneurial project management skills
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills in English
- Proven experience and understanding of EU policy making
- Excellent networker, loyal team player
- Master degree in food science, health, environment, law, languages, political science or equivalent
- Experience in an international working environment is an asset
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world. Nestlé’s purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. We want to help shape a better and healthier world. This was how we started more than 150 years ago when Henri Nestlé created an infant cereal that saved the life of a child. This is how we contribute to society while ensuring the long-term success of our company.
How to Apply
Do you want to become our new colleague?Send Charlotte.mertens@BE.NESTLE.COM your CV and accompanying letter by 3 September 2017
94 total views, 2 today