Internship EU Mobility Intern
Paragon is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon’s motto is to realise excellence for all its clients. In fact, with over twelve years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities to the highest standards. Paragon partners with numerous networks, including ERRIN, EURADA, EBAN and EBN.
Paragon Europe is looking for an EU Mobility Intern to join its EU Office in Brussels.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in any related area of study
- Knowledge of European mobility programmes such as Erasmus + KA1 and Youth Guarantee
- Interest in business development and marketing is an advantage
- Advanced level of English and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is considered as an asset
- Able to diplomatically engage stakeholders and clients
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Confident, highly efficient and self-motivated
- Motivated to work in a result-oriented environment