Full-Time EU Campaign Manager & External Relations
EU Campaign Manager & External Relations
Small and dynamic European association with lobbying objective in fire safety, currently looking for a full-time EU Campaign Manager & External Relations. Team of 6 people.
- Experience in managing an EU political campaign including developing, coordinating, adapting and implementing FSEU’s campaign strategy and program activities to change policy on fire safety in EU buildings;
- Proven track record in membership/sponsorships development and stakeholder engagement;
- Talent to develop and build cooperative relationships with members, public officials, government regulators and stakeholders;
- Experience in high-level political conference and meeting organisation;
- Understanding of EU legislative process and political knowledge;
- Natural communicator and excellent networking skills;
- Able to work autonomously and as a part of a small team;
- Business acumen and strategic thinking skills;
- Flexibility and problem solving approach;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Available immediately;
- IT skills on a MacBook air: Word, PPT, Excel, Mailchimp.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Tasks – Campaign Management
- Coordinate and manage the timeline and program activities to reach FSEU’s campaign objectives, while overseeing budgets and work plans;
- Organise meetings, high level political round table and live event;
- Ensure sponsorship commitment;
- Deliver FSEU’s message to policy makers, fire safety experts, and the broader EU public through activities;
- Work with the Communications Executive to implement the campaign’s communication activities.
Tasks – External Relations
- Identify and recruit members and partners;
- Identify and build-up the FSEU fire safety community and members;
- Edit and update messaging, pitch, and communication materials to support recruitment/sponsorship.
The Manager will carry out other related tasks, as assigned.
How to ApplyAll applications must be submitted by latest EOB 19 April 2017. A full application must consist of a CV and a cover letter (in English) to describe interest and relevance to the position. All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading: “FSEU APPLICATION: EXTERNAL RELATIONS & CAMPAIGN MANAGER”. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially.
409 total views, 1 today