Full-Time Enterprise Engagement Manager
Enterprise Engagement Manager
The successful candidate will be working in the Client Management team and managing the relationship between NGA and a small handful of existing Enterprise level customers. You will be responsible for ensuring contract delivery, contract extension and identifying and leading opportunities to develop the account.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with customers to understand their medium and long term business objectives and work with them to build a solution roadmap;
- Deliver existing agreements and provide maximum customer satisfaction to ensure contract renewal is successful;
- Identify Opportunities to expand services within account and lead these opportunities to successful completion;
- Lead process improvement initiatives and carry out regular service reviews;
- Support pre sales and sales teams;
- Effectively manages projects, co-ordinating internal resources on customer account;
- Reviews and manages cost and revenue. Supports and consolidates budget definition for specific accounts;
- Monitor and manage SLA’s to ensure.
- Ideally degree educated with demonstrable experience of delivering services and managing engagements in a software environment ideally in a Cloud/SAAS environment;
- The ability to work with Executive Level Management and become a trusted advisor to align NGA services with the customers strategic objectives;
- Proven experience of growing and managing client relationships (in a fast-moving environment);
- Experience in HR is an asset, especially if combined with a good overall understanding of the fast changing cloud market dynamic;
- Knowledge of budgeting, financial tracking and forecasting of revenue and costs;
- Demonstrated results in Service Level Agreements (SLA) metrics Native-level language skills in local language(s) and fluent English required;
- Experience of working in or able to adapt quickly to a global matrix environment.
- A proven self-starter and customer centric approach to delivering services;
- The ability to interact with both executive management and operational customer teams;
- Solution based approach to problem solving;
- Self-motivated and self-aware – recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development;
- Be able to build strong working relationships within the entire company;
- Be able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Present a professional, executive image to both external and internal customers.
How to Applyhttps://career012.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=northgateiP&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=2280&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=6KTlofeXBuD
467 total views, 2 today