Full-Time English-speaking Early Years Practitioner
Are you interested in working and living abroad in a beautiful European city?
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you an English speaker with a childcare focused qualification?
This could be the opportunity for you! Infanterix GmbH currently has 9 multilingual childcare facilities around the city of Munich where we provide childcare for children aged 6 months to 6 years old. We are currently looking for enthusiastic Childcare Practitioners with a recognised childcare qualification to join our multicultural team. As an English-speaking Practitioner, you will work in English with our German/English-speaking nursery and kindergarten groups.
We are looking for:
- Approved Early Childhood qualification (e.g. BA in Childhood Practice/Early Years Care and Education, HNC in Childcare and Education, NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care etc.)
- English speaker (Native speaker or with a C1 Certificate in English)
- Organized, Open-minded, Responsible, Creative, Team player
- Highly motivated individual, with a passion for working with children.
- Basic knowledge of German will be helpful (but not required initially). B1 level is required within 10 months of employment (see below)
Job responsibilities include:
- Developmental guidance through play.
- Introducing toddlers and young children to other languages and cultures
- Active linguistic development
- Performance of care duties through English
- Regular communication with the parents
- A competitive salary, with an increase after 1 year (and another increase once B1 level of German reached)
- Sponsored German classes to help you reach that B1 level
- Health Insurance
- Administrative assistance during your employment
- The chance to have a positive impact on children’s development
Start date: Flexible, anytime from April 2017. We’re also hiring for new facilities opening in September 2017.
How to ApplyIf you would like to talk about becoming part of our team, or even if you want to just have a chat about the position, please email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your CV and any copies of qualifications/academic transcripts etc). We look forward to hearing from you!
378 total views, 1 today