This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
25 Apr 2017
Full-Time Engineer Implant IC Design
Engineer Implant IC Design
- Design of new functions for mixed-signal integrated circuits in hearing implants
- Main focus on analog and mixed-signal design, layout, verification and integration of new modules
- Extensive use of modern CAD tools including development of efficient customized methods
- Cooperation with internal users and external consultants
- Contributions to complete IC design cycle, from specification to silicon evaluation and application
- University diploma in Electrical Engineering or related subject
- At least 5 years’ experience in CMOS IC design and use of CAD tools
- High motivation for accurate and robust precision engineering work
- Excellent communication skills in English required, German basic preferred
- Highly motivated, independent and target oriented as well as positive appearance and collaborative skills.
How to Applyhttp://www.medel.com/jobs-overview/?iddetail=1089&
278 total views, 1 today