Full-Time E-Commerce Business Analyst
E-Commerce Business Analyst
Responsible for providing solutions to business problems with the purpose of advancing Brussels Airlines’ online sales efforts, by:
- defining, analyzing and documenting requirements; managing requirements at the project level leads to fulfilling business needs;
- defining, implementing, monitoring and controlling the processes necessary for achieving and maintaining the required levels of quality and performance of our online platforms;
- identifying and analyzing business needs in the areas of online retailing and servicing in line with Brussels Airlines strategic objectives, together with the E-commerce Project Managers.
In short, the E-commerce Business Analyst manages solutions and their effectiveness throughout the full life cycle, from demand phase until post go live.
He/She ensures that the final result is aligned with the expectations and objectives of our company.
Liaise among stakeholders from different departments in order to understand the business and technical requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals (e.g time to market). Translate and simplify requirements and, together with vendors, identify optimal solutions.
Manage and communicate requirements to internal and external stakeholders and co-ordinate the verification and validation of requirements with them.
On a daily basis, represent Brussels Airlines with our external providers: work closely together with solution architects of providers to discuss requirements and to challenge proposed solutions.
Elicit requirements from internal and external stakeholders, draft and organize them.
User Acceptance Testing co-ordination
Plan and co-ordinate the delivery of user acceptance testing in collaboration with IT, external providers and the other members of the Online Retail team.
Prepare or commission the preparation of testing scenarios. Check and validate the testing scenarios provided by suppliers.
Business case and roadmap planning support
Facilitate the functional roadmap for Brussels Airlines’ e-commerce and online servicing platforms, in collaboration with the E-Commerce Project Managers. (Pro)actively anticipate current and future needs, ideas and problems.
Develop business cases for proposed solutions. Rely on a quantitative, evidence-based approach to solution definition (e.g. A/B and MV testing).
- Bachelor degree with a first relevant experience; for example in IT, E-commerce;
- Experience with collecting and writing business and/or technical requirements;
- Experience with preparing UAT scenarios based on functional requirements;
- Experience with planning and performing user acceptance testing;
- Experience with online platforms (especially e-commerce) is an advantage;
- Experience with mobile is an advantage;
- Experience with airline back-end systems (e.g. PSS, internet booking engine) is an advantage;
- Team player and good communicator (in writing and verbally, incl technical writing skills);
- Sufficiently assertive and dare to challenge requirements/solutions of internal stakeholders and providers;
- Analytical and solution oriented;
- The ability to distinguish detail of essence, which enables making correct decisions;
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and IT/web affinity;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
How to Applyhttp://www.cvwarehouse.com/brusselsairlines/jobsite/jobdescription.aspx?id=110776&lang=en-GB#.V3yXDNKLS71
380 total views, 1 today