Full-Time DCAF ISSAT Administrative Assistant (100%)
DCAF ISSAT Administrative Assistant (100%)
Position: Administrative Assistant (100%)
Reporting to: Project and Finance Officer ISSAT
The Administrative Assistant is a junior position responsible for the administrative and logistical support required for the day-to-day functioning of ISSAT, its missions, and its activities. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
· Office management and liaison with other DCAF administrative staff,
· Planning and organisation of events and missions
· Supporting and applying financial management procedures
· Supporting the development and revision of ISSAT’s administrative and logistical procedures.
· Administrating ISSAT’s roster of SSR experts
· Occasionally drafting and editing documents
· Updating and maintaining ISSAT’s planning and organisational tools, and databases.
· Other support tasks related to finance, logistics, HR and administration as assigned by ISSAT’s Project and Finance Officer and Senior Management Team.
Qualities required: The post holder must be proactive, have a problem-solving approach to work, and have demonstrated an ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team under minimal supervision. They must have good interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to liaise effectively with internal and external points of contacts from various backgrounds and at all levels. The post-holder is expected to have excellent organisational and time-management skills, and the ability to prioritise work. S/he should have the capacity to learn and adapt to new software.
Previous experience: Prior experience in a similar position, ideally in an international or non-profit organisation.
Fluency in English and French (written and oral) required.
S/he should have very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Lync). Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential, and knowledge of SharePoint a strong advantage.
DCAF is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, or ethnicity.
Swiss nationality or a valid work permit for Switzerland is required.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to: Aposition@dcaf.ch by 20th April 2017.
180 total views, 1 today