This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
22 Feb 2017
Full-Time Credit Collector
- Verify customers’ solvency;
- Handle, proactively whenever possible, all collection issues with customers worldwide;
- Review and process any customer account adjustments, including customer refunds, small balance write offs, etc.;
- Prepare account reconciliations and process credit memos for the Accounting Manager;
- Establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working relationship with the Sales and Customer Service departments;
- Enlist the efforts of Sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
- Communicate and follow up, on a daily basis, with the Sales and Customer Service departments regarding overdue customer payments;
- Internally flag, and escalate if and when necessary, continuously non paying customers;
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounting department.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Previously held a credit collection role, preferably within an SME company;
- Good understanding of VAT rules and regulations;
- Previously held a role in Accounting;
- Experience working in a fast paced, multicultural and international environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
- Able to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously;
- Languages: English is mandatory. German, French and any other language would be a strong asset.
How to Applyhttp://www.wallenborn.com/en/work-with-us
267 total views, 1 today