Full-Time Cost Reduction Manager
Cost Reduction Manager
with experience in Consulting and in Automotive/FMCG/Life Sciences/Pharma
We are currently looking for a Cost Reduction Manager in the Products industry for our office in Brussels.
Working closely with our clients, consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Products SCR/ZBB Manager will either be part of a large workstream owning pieces of the work or will be expected to lead up workstreams focused on cost reduction/value creation with a focus on both labor and non-labor costs. Role will require oversight of consultants, analysts and interaction with various Accenture organizations including Operations and Technology. Will be required to conduct/review detailed data analytics, develop executive presentations, conduct interviews and facilitate working sessions with clients. Focus on projects will be implementation oriented with involvement and support of upfront design and value targeting
- Minimum 3 years’ consulting experience
- Functional depth in strategic cost management, zero-based budgeting, overhead optimization, shared services, enterprise cost reduction, procurement and/or strategic sourcing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing work-streams of consultants
- Experience in project planning, management and execution
- Experience in business case development
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Life Sciences preferred
- Master’s Degree.
How to Applyhttps://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00253034_en
281 total views, 3 today