Full-Time Cost Recovery Advisor (FIN0292)
Cost Recovery Advisor (FIN0292)
Do you have knowledge of cost recovery strategies and are you looking for your next career challenge?
Do you have experience working in the non profit sector within finance or funding?
And perhaps most important of all, do you want to be part of a movement of millions of people, all working towards one goal – an end to poverty for everyone?
If so, come and join us.
Working as part of the Programme Finance Team, you will provide advisory expertise and capacity building support to the organisation on maximising direct and indirect cost recovery from restricted funding, helping our programmes to achieve our mission of a just world without poverty.
Summary of Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience and knowledge of cost recovery principles and strategies ideally in the not for profit arena
- Proven experience in leading and managing organisational change projects
- Prior experience of developing commercial tender responses, including developing cost models
- Strong training and capacity building skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, advanced Excel and financial systems
Success however will not just depend on the technical skills – in a complex and dynamic environment like Oxfam, you will need:
- Ability to influence stakeholders across different levels and disciplines and to adapt to and work within a multicultural, multilingual, and multidisciplinary environment
- High degree of discretion, sensitivity and tact in dealing with internal and external clients and stakeholders at all levels
This is an opportunity for an exceptional, dedicated, and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Oxfam’s values and beliefs. If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please download the full job description and apply online by clicking the below button.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
The nature of this role involves working with financial data. The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a basic Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to Applyhttps://ea1.earcu.com/oxfam/admin/vacancy/5901/applications/list/
297 total views, 1 today