This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Mar 2016
Full-Time Copywriter/Content Manager
- You can write, edit and review texts in English;
- You manage content and actively write new content for multiple communication channels (website, e-mailings, newsletters, brochures, surveys, press releases, etc) and know the difference between a corporate and commercial writing style;
- You are responsible for managing and updating standard company information and content (company boilerplate, standard texts for corporate website, company presentation, etc);
- You keep up-to-date on new services within the company to suggest content for newsletters and e-mailings;
- You assist our commercial team with commercial proposals (RFPs) by managing standard content in a content management system and reviewing the proposals;
- You work together with your colleague to coordinate translation of these items by an external agency and internal native speakers;
- In cooperation with your colleagues in the Marketing and Communications team you bring the brand alive in all our external communication;
- You advise colleagues from other departments with regard to corporate identity and monitor the communication quality (content as well as form).
- You have a Master degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a copywriting or content management role and a first experience in a business environment (company or agency);
- You are an English native, or have studied and/or lived in an English speaking country. Every other language is an asset;
- You have excellent editorial skills and are very good at revision;
- You are punctual, have high quality standards and great project management skills;
- You have a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
How to ApplyApplication link: https://cigna.taleo.net/careersection/cg_external_nl_en/jobdetail.ftl?job=16001328
1575 total views, 2 today