Full-Time Control Engineer for Mechanical Department
Control Engineer for Mechanical Department
High focus on quality
The Mechanical department is responsible for design, control, purchasing and ensuring that our vendors and business partners are in compliance with our high quality demands. The department currently consists of approximately 40 employees.
As Control Engineer you will be responsible for understanding, translating and communicating our control requirements for biomass and diesel power plants. You will work closely with our design engineers regarding the conceptual and detailed design. We are a project-oriented entrepreneurial company, and we manage our projects in an energetic matrix organization. Our daily work environment is fast-paced with high focus on cross-functional team work. It is important that you thrive in a dynamic environment and that you are able to keep focus on the details while maintaining an overview of the workflow and interdependencies.
Engineer with passion for control systems
You see the big picture and you are thorough, precise and fast. You have a relevant engineering degree and preferably power plant and/or control system experience. Your ability to express our designs in control concepts that can be used for programming will be a key factor to succeeding in the position.
You will primarily be working within the following areas:
- Prepare, optimize and document control concepts;
- Ensure alignment between control and process intentions and document this through functional descriptions;
- Participate in FAT at suppliers;
- Support during commissioning;
- You are proficient in spoken and written English including technical English. It is a significant advantage if you have experience with Comos software.
How to Applyhttp://www.bwsc.com/Jobs.aspx?ID=1237&PID=5311&Action=1&NewsId=196
361 total views, 1 today