Full-Time Consultant EU Digital and Technology Policy
Consultant EU Digital and Technology Policy
Kreab always seek to be the best in our field, and we are looking for excellent people in the market to further reinforce our service offer. We are seeking to recruit a dynamic individual with experience of the Brussels regulatory environment to join our team of digital and technology policy consultants.
We are looking for a person with management experience and/or an interest in managing client projects and teams of consultants. Experience in digital and technology policy and regulation is essential. A demonstrable interest in and/or exposure to data privacy/protection regulation would be desirable.
Kreab is an international strategic communications consultancy, and has operated in Brussels since 1992. We are a leading EU affairs agency, with around 50 policy specialists in our Brussels office. We have an international team based in the heart of the European quarter, with a world-class portfolio of clients. Our Digital and Technology Policy Team advises on and coordinates public affairs strategies across Europe on behalf of our clients.
Specific requirements include:
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the technology space, with established credibility and judgement to counsel clients from day one;
- Proven capacity to collaborate effectively within an international team, requiring both cultural flexibility and a team-spirited approach;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the intricacies of EU processes and institutions, and personal experience of addressing them. Knowledge of digital policy making in the European Parliament is particularly relevant;
- The capacity to analyze and communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, the client-relevant aspects of complex policy issues;
- Established network that can be built on immediately;
- Proven organizational capacity, including for event management and campaigning;
- Ability and desire to drive business development process;
- Fluent English and at least one other European language in addition;
- Knowledge of national policies and politics in a European member state an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your CV in confidence to:Veerle Abeel, Kreab, Avenue de Tervueren 2 bte3, B-1040 Brussels Or by e-mail, marked “vacancy DigTech consultant” to email@example.com Deadline: 8 December 2016 (we interview on a rolling basis, so early application is advised)
203 total views, 1 today