Full-Time Consultant Circular Economy and Renewable Energy
Consultant Circular Economy and Renewable Energy
IDEA Consult is a team of dedicated experts committed to making an innovative contribution to social, economic and environmental issues in the society of tomorrow, which do not call for ‘business as usual’ but for entrepreneurship, innovation, new partnerships and a profound vision on the future. We support our clients in addressing these issues, fostering transition and augmenting the clients’ impact and effectiveness based on new insights.
IDEA offers expertise in the following areas: regional and urban development, real estate and spatial development, the labour market, innovation and competitiveness, culture and tourism, the circular economy and renewable energy. Our main clients are governments, their executive agencies and intermediary organisations, among which the European Commission and the European Parliament. For a concise presentation of our company please click here.
To support the growth of our activities in the field of policy consulting on circular economy and renewable energy,we are looking for a Consultant Circular Economy and Renewable Energy.
WILL YOU BE OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
- You have at least three years of policy consulting experience to the satisfaction of the client or funding organisation. Experience with assignments for the European Commission and the European Parliament is considered as a strong asset;
- You have a valuable expertise in and a thorough knowledge of policies on renewable energy, low carbon and resource efficiency technologies, circular economy, and sustainable material consumption. Expertise in other topics such as climate change, ETS, or biodiversity is a plus;
- You are able to interact constructively and professionally with clients and have a good knowledge of institutions, organisations, businesses, governments and administrations that are active in the field of circular economy and renewable energy;
- You have a Master’s Degree or PhD in economics, science or engineering;
- You have an analytical mind-set and are solution focussed;
- You have good skills in both quantitative techniques and qualitative methods;
- Your ICT skills include at least a good knowledge of MS-Office; experience with STATA would also be appreciated. Knowledge of other relevant statistical packages is a plus;
- You communicate fluently in English, both in writing and in speaking of at least level C1. Good working knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset. Mastering other EU languages is appreciated as well;
- You have excellent reporting and presentation skills;
- You like to work in teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR US AND OUR CLIENTS?
You will inspire us and help both our team and our clients in the areas of circular economy and renewable energy policies:
- Through the professional implementation and organisation of assignments and specific tasks such as conducting literature reviews, data analyses, interviews, report writing, making and giving presentations, and co-organising workshops;
- By creating value added in terms of providing high quality, feasible and mature conceptual and analytical input to project proposals and execution of policy analyses, evaluations and impact studies;
- By taking initiative in active prospection and acquisition activities in the area of circular economy and renewable energy;
- By working as part of teams with (international) partners.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities for professional development in a vivid business environment for a wide variety of clients and partners;
- On-the-job training and possibilities for external training;
- A competitive salary package;
- A professional and pleasant working atmosphere within a team of enthusiastic and highly experienced colleagues.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter and CV to: IDEA Consult, c/o. Dr. Valentijn Bilsen, Kunstlaan 1-2, bus 16, 1210 BRUSSELS, tel: +32 (0)2 282 17 16, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit IDEA Consult’s website: www.ideaconsult.be.
561 total views, 1 today