Internship Communications Intern – Social Media Specialty
Communications Intern – Social Media Specialty
Do your friends look to you for the latest social media trends, ideas and online memes?
We are seeking a Communications intern with a good knowledge of digital communications in particular.
This is a great opportunity for you to show off your skills – no photocopying or coffee fetching. We need someone who is able to take on some serious responsibilities and hit the ground running.
You’ll be working with the communications team to help transform our association’s profile.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
*The 6-month position is paid. Benefits include a monthly STIB membership and meal vouchers.
- Online community management: developing and maintaining a social media editorial calendar, writing content, coordinating engagement with our online community, running analytics;
- Conducting daily media and social media monitoring;
- Supporting the communications team on all other aspects of our work, including event planning activities.
- Solid background in communications, in particular social media;
- Knowledge of tracking social media analytics;
- Strong communication skills;
- Native or close to native level English;
- Creativity, flexibility, outside the box thinking.
Bonus skills: Experience designing and creating compelling visual content
How to ApplyTo apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put 'Communications Intern' in your subject line. Interviews will be ongoing. Final deadline for applications: March 15.
Who we are:UNIFE represents the European rail supply industry at EU and international level. The Association brings together 84 member companies involved in engineering, design, manufacture and maintenance or rail transport systems, subsystems and related equipment, as well as 14 national rail industry associations.
614 total views, 1 today