Internship Communications Intern
The communications team is seeking a new intern to assist them in improving the communication of ECFR’s messages to policymakers, influencers and the informed public, through traditional publications, web commentaries, the media, email and social media.
Use CMS (Expression Engine) to publish and edit web content
- Update database of media and other contacts to ensure accurate, up to date records
- Draft copy to summarise web content for social media, email etc
- Media research/drafting contact lists for press releases
- Liaise between journalists and experts to set up interviews
- Create graphics and other accessories for social media promotion
- Monitor and record media mentions of ECFR publications and experts
- Assist with the production and publication of podcasts and videos
- Contribute ideas to develop new channels for ECFR communications
- Other general responsibilities as may be reasonably requested over time.
- Degree educated or equivalent in communication, multimedia design or international relations
- Experience of relevant social media channels
- Experience of CMS and CRM tools
- Familiarity with key outlets and journalists in European international affairs media landscape
- Excellent written and spoken English (knowledge of at least one other European language is an advantage)
- Some knowledge of the EU and governance institutions
- Flexible, proactive, and able to work independently and as part of a multinational team.
- Well-organised and able to multi-task, with a keen eye for detail.
How to ApplyPlease send a one page covering letter (with ref: CommsInt17 in the subject line) and your CV to: email@example.com. Please restrict your CV to no more than two pages of A4. Candidates must have permission to work in the EU. This is an unpaid internship, but travel and food expenses will be covered. Closing date for applications: 09.00am Tuesday 28 February. Interviews will be held on 06 March – 08 March. Applicants should be available to start on 15 March.
139 total views, 1 today