Internship Communication Intrenship
Deadline: 10 January 2016
Open to: recent graduate from a field such as media and communications, journalism, international relations, social sciences or any other relevant field
Remuneration: modest monthly stipend
The Permanent International Secretariat of the Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) is looking for acommunication intern to join the Secretariat in Stockholm for a six-months full-time internshipstarting 15 February 2016.
Depending on organisational needs, daily responsibilities may include:
- Update social media channels;
- Assist the development and implementation of communication strategies for various projects within the CBSS framework;
- Support website content development and maintenance;
- Distribution of communication materials, including the CBSS newsletter;
- Documentation (photography, films);
- Media monitoring;
- Assist drafting and editing information materials;
- Take minutes at weekly meetings and/or as required;
- Perform other duties as required.
The internship positions are open to recent graduates with specialization in areas relevant to the work of the organisation.
- Only citizens of CBSS Member States are eligible for scholarship;
- Education: you must be a recent graduate from a field such as Media and Communications, Journalism, International Relations, Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
- Familiarity with social media channels;
- Ability to draft and edit clear and concise texts;
- Creative thinking and a passion for producing quality work;
- Capability of working both individually and in a team, as well as communicating in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and coordinate between multiple partners and stakeholders.
Competency in computer operating systems is required. Graphic design skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as knowledge of CMS (WordPress in particular), will be considered a strong asset.
The working language of the CBSS is English. For the internship post, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
The CBSS Internship programme offers a modest monthly scholarship grant to nationals of the CBSS Member States. The CBSS will not take responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness incurred during an internship.
How to Apply
1059 total views, 2 today