Internship Communication Internship position
IPEC Europe is looking for an intern to support communication and internal/external events activities, 6 months contract.
IPEC Europe, the International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council Europe, is a not-for-profit association gathering suppliers and users of excipients in Europe. We are a unique forum for members to exchange good practices and to develop harmonised standards for pharmaceutical excipients.
For additional information, please refer to our website: www.ipec-europe.org
- Support the Executive Manager and/or Senior Advisor with communication activities;
- Contribute in developing and implementing new communication activities and projects;
- Support web redesign and maintenance including analytics;
- Set up/Design and maintain event registration website for annual event and webinars;
- Update and produce content for IPEC Europe social media pages and newsletter;
- Prepare press releases and/or news alerts as instructed by Executive Manager and/or Senior Advisor;
- Reports to Executive Manager;
- Varied administrative duties as required.
- Master degree in Communication or equivalent experience;
- Fluent in English (native speaker level) and knowledge of French an asset;
- Outstanding writing skills in English;
- Computer savvy including MS Office suite;
- Proficient in digital communications tools (social media, website CMS);
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically;
- Willing to work in a small but dynamic structure.
- 6-month full-time (38h per week) paid internship contract;
- Lunch vouchers;
- Contribution to transport costs;
- Opportunity to initiate projects and be pro-active;
- Develop experience in digital communications, social media;
- Practical knowledge on running a member-based association in the pharma excipient sector.
How to ApplyHow to apply:
- Send a CV and an one-page cover letter in English to email@example.com at the latest by 09 June 2017;
- Email subject should read “Application: Internship”;
- Starting date: as soon as possible;
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU is a must;
- Selected candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview;
- IPEC Europe is an equal opportunity employer, which supports diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
182 total views, 2 today