Full-Time Commercial Director
As a Commercial Director you will be responsible for managing all commercial/sales and business development related affairs of Intertrust in Luxembourg and abroad, the Commercial Director is the main contact person of the business and is involved in the implementation of corporate and financial structures in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with intermediaries and clients with a specific focus on expansion of the Intertrust network with new intermediaries and new clients;
- Growing the business by driving sales and business development by marketing Intertrust to potential new clients; taking responsibility for local/global business proposals;
- Identifying potential introducers and strategic partners and building and helping maintaining robust working relationships with these partners;
- Developing and executing specific marketing initiatives aligned to broader business objectives;
- Developing relationships with key clients, both locally and internationally, as well as developing new opportunities (cross-sell/up-sell);
- Helping in setting-up and on-boarding of Luxembourg investment structures and optimizing client profitability;
- Managing the commercial support team and cooperating effectively with local Business Unit Director/Director Client Services/Management;
- Involving internal and external resources to achieve personal and company goals.
- This role will require traveling on a regular basis and attending relevant industry events.
Who we are looking for
- Up to date legal and fiscal knowledge of the trust business;
- A highly credible individual with intellectual ability and a “hands-on” mentality;
- Quality, both in personal performance and in team management (including a track record of delivering both results and effective commercial leadership);
- Strategic awareness of business and commercial issues;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate services transactions and understanding of relevant compliance & risk issues;
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of document preparation, layout, editing and quality control;
- Excellent English language skills are mandatory, any other additional languages would be considered as an advantage.
- 6-8 years of professional experience in business development preferably in a corporate services environment, preferably working with Corporate clients and Law firms;
- Experience of commercial or business development;
- Experience with working on international projects;
- Preferably having experience on Luxembourg structures and international structuring.
How to Applyhttp://www.careersatintertrustgroup.com/Vacancies/Vacancy-Commercial-Director
226 total views, 1 today