Full-Time Client Development Manager – European Institutions
Client Development Manager – European Institutions
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. They employ worldwide more than 17.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros. The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and grows year after year. Currently everis has more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO. everis makes the difference by being close to their clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make their company grow. Employees will find a lot of entrepreneurship, autonomy, empowerment and drive when joining everis. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide.
Key position with responsibility – Opportunity for professional growth
A challenging position with a direct impact in a growing company – Entrepreneuring
- You have a key position in a company in full development with a large growth potential;
- A modern company, open minded, with direct communication lines;
- An ambitious and stimulating environment. Benefit from an opportunity for professional growth. Join a company that invests in its people;
- A dynamic, transparent and professional working culture in which collaboration is a real value;
- A multicultural people-oriented business with close colleagues and client contacts;
- Autonomy and freedom to fill in your job and develop your career path within the company. A competitive salary package with a company car;
- You report to the European Institutions Director and work from the Brussels office with flexibility to travel.
Key partner for the client – Business Development – IT expertise
- You work on developing projects from start to end (Identification, proposal, execution…);
- You analyze the needs of your client, define the scope of the project and propose the right solution;
- You serve as Key Account Manager for your clients on a commercial, financial, technical, project management and delivery level;
- You ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality;
- You expand the business at your current clients and look actively for new commercial opportunities. You build a strong and balanced client portfolio;
- You develop long term relationships with your clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery;
- You select staff and recruit the best people to help deliver outstanding projects and enforce the team;
- You manage and develop teams (local, at the client or abroad) and ensure an excellent performance;
- You are the key partner for the client and you work internally with all units to provide best solution to customers.
Commercial – Self-driven – Ambitious – Technical/IT expertise
- You have preferably a Master’s degree in Engineering, or in IT/computer sciences, or in Commercial engineering;
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in IT consultancy and you are at the level where you develop your own clients and manage large projects. You preferably benefit from a technical (first) experience as programmer, analyst, architect, etc.;
- You have acquired technical expertise and are able to identify the right solution for your client technical or functional. You have experience in project implementation and prior experience working on IT projects;
- You already have experience with projects within the European Institutions (Commission, Parliament, Agencies) and are willing to develop your network further;
- You have a European working permit and you are based in Brussels region;
- You are fluent in English and French.
How to Applyhttp://www.mercuriurval.com/en/Countries/Belgium/Jobs/One-Job-Ad/Apply/?ad=46607
383 total views, 1 today