This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Apr 2017
Full-Time Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer
- A challenging and diverse role as COO in Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. incl. responsibility as country COO across the other Legal Entities maintained by Credit Suisse Group in Luxembourg;
- The role will primarily focus on the Private Banking and Depositary Bank operations incl. IT and project portfolio management;
- Advise the CEO and the management team on key initiatives and make recommendations on important business decisions;
- Develop strategies to achieve organizational goals and direct the growth activities to support the overall business objectives and plans;
- Responsible for change initiatives for CS Lux S.A. (Private Banking and Depositary Bank business) and its branches;
- Maintain a proper control framework (effectiveness and regularity of controls) for all operational and outsourcing activities;
- Ensure that the Bank’s activities comply with the relevant regulatory requirements, risk management and quality standards.
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of financial industry experience with solid experience in an executive level position;
- Experience to work in complex/matrix organization;
- Ability to lead, drive and manage change;
- Strong organizational, negotiation, time management and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English, French or German is a plus;
- In case of candidate selection, this position requires the delivery of a criminal record not older than one month.
How to Applyhttps://tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=089524&lang=en#.WOziwkQ1vbY
197 total views, 1 today