Internship Campaigns Intern
Food & Water Europe is currently recruiting for a Campaigns intern for its Brussels office. The person must be committed to Food & Water Europe’s values, vision and mission and interested in fighting for safe food, clean water and a sustainable energy system. The person will work with a small, dedicated team to help in the development of campaigns on fracking, energy and water.
- Work with the rest of the staff to support our campaigns, focused in particular on our campaign for a global ban on fracking and keeping unconventional oil & gas in the ground;
- Develop education materials such as fact-sheets, action alerts, web site content and newsletter articles on various campaign issues;
- When appropriate, coordinate international campaign events;
- Assist with arranging ad hoc projects within the team;
- Support the daily work of the team;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of Food & Water Europe;
- University degree or equivalent in international affairs, EU affairs, public policy, political/environmental sciences or similar;
- Experience as social/environmental activist or within an NGO;
- Knowledge of food, water, climate and energy issues;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative on projects;
- Fluency in English. Other EU languages a plus;
- IT literacy (including Microsoft Word/Excel);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good research and analytical skills a plus.
How to Apply
329 total views, 3 today