Full-Time C++ Software Developer
C++ Software Developer
Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies in the 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then you may be the person we’re looking for to join our team!
- You will be participating in the product development of one of the leading software solutions for the 3D printing industry. Your work includes the technical design and the implementation of the product requirements;
- You design, develop, perform and maintain unit tests for your code, and regard this as an integral part of the job;
- You feel comfortable in developing cross-platform code;
- You will work in a team and interact with stakeholders across the organization in order to clarify the software requirements when needed. You are not afraid to take part in our activities to continuously improve our development processes;
- You ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the team;
- You proactively participate in technical discussions and meetings that can contribute to better understanding of the product’s code design & implementation.
- Master degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- Experience of minimum 5 years in C++ development is required;
- Good object oriented design and development knowledge;
- Experience with 3D visualization;
- Experience with WPF or QT is a plus;
- CAD or CAE experience a plus;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Good English communication skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude.
How to Applyhttp://www.materialise.com/en/careers/belgium/c-software-developer
548 total views, 1 today