Full-Time Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Human Dynamics works with the public sector to help deliver change on key development challenges across economic, social and environmental spheres. Working on international development contracts, we build public sector capacity in countries from Malawi to Algeria to the Philippines, helping our partners to deliver exceptional results. As part of our expansion plans in Brussels, we are seeking outstanding candidates in Business Development as Business Development Managers (ref: BDM/S/2017).
To apply to this position please send a CV, cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role, and list of proposals that you have submitted indicating the winning ones.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Implement and drive a structured bid management process to deliver competitive high quality tenders;
- Cover all parts of business development: identification of opportunities, business intelligence and networking, identification of consortium partners, preparation of expressions of interest, tender proposal preparation including planning, logical framework, time plans, search for and contracting of key experts, drafting of the technical proposal, financial proposal and layout;
- Manage/support tender pipeline, including research, analysis and business intelligence for selected tender opportunities; undertake missions, and conduct partner and expert search and competition analysis;
- Represent the company on research missions worldwide;
- Understand and manage client expectations and requirements;
- Provide compliance management and quality assurance;
- Develop subject matter expertise in selected areas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree from a top-tier university, preferably Masters level;
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, part of which preferably in a consultancy firm. Those with demonstrated sector experience in Education, Vocational Training, Employment and Development-related topics are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Vast knowledge of European Commission procurement procedures;
- Knowledge of EIB, World Bank, ADB and/or other donor procurement procedures (DFID, GIZ etc) will be an advantage;
- Self-starter attitude combining both technical and commercial experience;
- A track record of successful proposals (list to be submitted with the application);
- An understanding of each area of business development;
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, project management and leadership skills;
- Conceptual thinking with the ability to identify patterns and key or underlying issues in complex situations and to use creative or inductive reasoning beyond linear thinking.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills in French and English are a must while knowledge of other languages (e.g.: Arabic, Portuguese and Spanish) will be an additional asset.
We offer professional and personal growth in a challenging environment, coupled with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
How to ApplyThe deadline for application is Friday the 7th of July, promising candidates can be contacted prior to the deadline. Please send your CV including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
52 total views, 1 today