Full-Time Business Controller
The Business Controller is a key member of the Finance department and assumes various responsibilities regarding the financial management of the company. The Business Controller works in close collaboration with the Business and is responsible for the coordination, preparation and analysis of Cost accounting, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial analysis.
- Perform monthly controls and analyses regarding inventory accounting, costs, and revenues and prepare quarterly reports for the Corporate Finance Group;
- Participate in transfer pricing operations and cost sharing calculations;
- Prepare periodic forecasts, reports, and budgets in collaboration with various departments;
- Provide analysis of operations and financial results to corporate and local management;
- Keep key business and internal control processes up-to- date;
- Provide financial and analytical support for capital and operating logistics projects;
- Take part in ad hoc projects in Finance (ex: implementation of a new ERP system) and/or cross-functional teams/projects.
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Audit, Business Control or Financial Analysis;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent level in English. French/Dutch or any other Western European language is a plus;
- Strong analytical and modelling skills;
- Team player;
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Positivity and ability to think outside the box;
- Professionalism, respect, trust, and integrity.
How to Applyhttp://www.trifinance.be/items/en-gb/vacatures/controlling--reporting/business-controller-brabant-wallon
432 total views, 2 today