This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Jan 2017
Full-Time Business Analyst
- Works with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs;
- Investigations of requirements within the functional area and Sales & Marketing Process such as:
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations;
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation;
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Define plans or change requests for projects;
- Participation in project teams and projects;
- Monitoring budget, scope, schedule and deliverables and reporting to the Sales Director;
- Ensure formal closure of projects, including evaluation of schedule, budget, deliverables and lessons learned.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree;
- Min. 5 years of working experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to organize own work;
- Languages: Fluent English, any other language would be an asset.
How to Applyhttps://www.bmedicalsystems.com/en/jobs/
309 total views, 1 today