Full-Time Business Analyst Team Manager
Business Analyst Team Manager
The Information Architecture (IA) office is a department within the Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) division. Mission of the department is to lead the REBOOT (Renewal of BackOffice Operations and Tools) program. Next to the program, the department is also responsible for the daily business support, and follow-up of the maintenance and enhancements of the existing tools.
Within this IA department, the Business Process & Requirements for financial control/planning team (BPR-FCP) is focused on accounting, treasury, planning and profitability processes. We are hiring a full-time manager for this team. He/she will manage a team of business analysts delivering high quality customer requirements, process analyses and documentation. The candidate must have an affinity with Business Process Management, with IT and be able to deliver quality results under pressure.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT: provide business priorities, challenge IT solutions, and follow-up implementation.
- Support the team to propose and implement solutions that satisfy the business needs by putting in place best quality processes and tools.
- Ensure the team delivers the services needed at the required quality to the business end-users.
- Work with the Financial Control and Planning key stakeholders to build-up their long & short-term roadmaps and pipeline; as well to prioritize the different projects and change requests
- Ensure that business processes are documented and maintained in the Business Process Management (BPM) tool to support business needs.
- Monitor the development budget and key quality metrics; and take actions in case of undesired deviations
- Provide day-to-day business expert support
- Align the requirements from different customers across the various processes
- Keep up-to-date with software and business practices related to areas of expertise
- Harmonize tools & processes with the peers in the department.
- Provide input, support and be engaged in the REBOOT program
- Apply the SWIFT management principles (Trust, Develop, Communicate, Lead)
- University degree or equivalent
- People management skills
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Structured and organised way of working
- Quality and result oriented
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Team player, able to work effectively cross-functionally and in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent customer relations/interpersonal soft skills and flexibility to adapt quickly to changes and new priorities
- Strong motivation and perseverance combined with the ability to understand the big picture and to elaborate the details
- Strong focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Flexible and able to deal with a variety of tasks
- Experience in Business Process analysis & documentation and customer requirement gathering
- Good knowledge of financial processes
- Knowledge of SAP is a strong asset
How to Applyhttps://careers-swift.icims.com/jobs/3614/business-analyst-team-manager/job?mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120
46 total views, 3 today