Full-Time Automation Engineer Specialising In Water And Waste Water (Consultant)
Specialising In Water And Waste Water (Consultant)
Have you completed your studies in electrical engineering, automation technology or a similar discipline? Are you able to create software and automation solutions for projects in the water and waste water industries? Do you have experience of providing technical quotes for client-specific concepts? If so, and you’re keen to benefit from secure employment and a range of social security and other benefits, we’d like to hear from you.
Our client, an international group based in Vienna, Austria is looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity an Automation Engineer specialising in water and waste water (consultant), Full-time|unlimited engagement|able to travel within Austria.
- Providing software and automation solutions for water and waste water projects;
- Providing system/software architectures for automation solutions (SPS, network, visualisation, reporting, interfaces with external systems);
- Technical support for producing quotes and for customer-specific concepts;
- Adherence to technical and commercial frameworks as well as to legal regulations and norms.
Your qualifications and experience
- University degree or HE technical qualification in electrical engineering, automation technology or similar discipline;
- Relevant professional experience in facilities and project work, ideally in the water and waste water industries;
- Well-developed product, programming and technical skills in:
- SIMATIC S5/S7 (SCL,CFC), TIA Portal;
- Visualisation using WinCC OA/WinCC;
- Telecontrol skills using SINAUT ST1/ST7;
- Ideally, LSX management system skills using UNIX;
- Process technology, measuring technology and basic drive technology;
- Data transfer equipment, telecontrol, networks (LAN/WAN/VPN).
- Fluent written and spoken German and English;
- Able and willing to travel approx. 70% of the time.
The gross annual salary (union rate) for this role starts at EUR 37,100. Additional remuneration is available depending of skills and experience. As a major international group, Siemens also provides a range of social security and other benefits:
- Staff rates for food and drink;
- Sport and fitness facilities;
- Union benefits such as:
- reduced-price tickets for cultural events;
- vouchers for well-known retailers.
- Group accident insurance;
- Travel insurance for work-related travel on behalf of companies you are working for;
- Occupational health services: medical check-ups and immunisation;
- Reduced rates for quality products from the Siemens Group.
Together for Austria
Siemens Personaldienstleistungen GmbH is a subsidiary of Siemens AG Austria, an international technology company with an enviable reputation. The synergies, benefits and other attractions that we enjoy are all available to our employees, e.g. as special social security payments and other benefits. Siemens Personaldienstleistungen GmbH has been recognised with a Careers Best Recruiter award.
We look forward to meeting you
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the role of automation engineer for the water and waste water industries (consultant). Click on the Apply Now button or follow this link. If you’d like to know more about Siemens prior to applying, or would like to speak to someone about the role, please contact Barbara Seidl on +43 (0) 51707 83149.
How to Applyhttps://spdl.recruiting.siemens.at/stellenangebot-formular.html?yid=2077
297 total views, 5 today