This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
25 Jul 2016
Full-Time Audit Domain Manager (Audit Director) for Risk Management and Banking
Audit Domain Manager (Audit Director) for Risk Management and Banking
YOUR PART OF THE DEAL
- You will be responsible for the domain of risk management and banking. You will also have the opportunity to cover other types of risks in your daily work (Finance, Operational, IT, projects);
- As an audit manager you will be responsible for:
- keeping up to date with risks, incidents, future events and business knowledge;
- delivery of the audit plan in the domain(s) including preparation of audit committee papers, audit plan, resource allocation, budgeting;
- transfers knowledge to audit team for specific audits and perform coaching;
- ensure that completed audit assignments are handed over by the lead auditor of the team including updates on risks, incidents, future events and high level business knowledge;
- will be informed and consulted as necessary by the lead auditor throughout the audit;
- participate in Management meetings with the client or internally to audit.
- You should be able to manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with senior managers, promote internal controls awareness and demonstrate Internal Audit’s contribution;
- Continuous improvement: you propose ideas or contribute to ad hoc initiatives to further improve the functioning and productivity of the audit process and the division.
- You hold a University degree in Risk Management and/or Auditing. Education in Economics or Finance is a plus;
- You have a professional certification or you are committed to obtain one (e.g. PRM, FRM, CIA, ACCA);
- You have a proven track record of at least 10 years combining Risk Management audits, either as an internal or external auditor. Having Risk Management functions job experience is a plus;
- Previous experience successfully managing a team;
- Knowledge and experience in Finance is a plus;
- You have the aspiration to grow further and have the necessary curiosity;
- You possess very good knowledge of key risk management processes and internal control systems;
- You are analytical and possess proven problem-solving ability, by quickly understanding and analysing different domains;
- You are able to see the bigger picture and connect the dots;
- You are able to build relationships in a consultative and collaborative style in order to see the business perspective;
- You can influence, constructively challenge and negotiate at all levels;
- You are self-confident and motivated, able to work independently and as a team member;
- You have a sound business judgment;
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (working language);
- You are open to travel to the other Euroclear entities (~20%).
How to Applyhttps://euroclear.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=BRU2002X&lang=en#.V5H6X-kucPk
214 total views, 1 today