This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Mar 2017
Full-Time ATR – Continued Airworthiness Engineer
ATR – Continued Airworthiness Engineer
Description of the job
You will be in charge of keeping the adequate level of safety of ATR fleet by implementation of necessary actions.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks are the following ones:
- Collecting and analyzing all occurrences (In-service event, quality issue at production or supplier level, flight test report or engineering alert) which could affect the aircraft airworthiness or passengers safety;
- Reporting occurrences with potential unsafe conditions to the Authorities (EASA, BEA);
- Coordinating with ATR departments (Engineering, Program, Quality, Procurement, Customer Services and Safety) the investigations and definition of corrective actions;
- Preparing and updating the Airworthiness Review Sheets related to occurrences under his scope of work for presentation to Airworthiness Authorities during ARM (Airworthiness Review Meeting);
- Coordinating the support and respond to Operators queries concerning Airworthiness and Safety topics;
- Responding to Foreign Authorities queries in regards to Continued Airworthiness matters;
- Participating to meetings with Foreign Authorities on Continued Airworthiness matters;
- Preparing project of Airworthiness Directives (data for PAD) for the EASA and/or Foreign Authorities;
- Preparing safety related communications towards operators (AOM);
- Preparing in cooperation with relevant engineering departments safety operational information towards operators (OEB);
- Monitoring the implementation of corrective actions on in-service fleet.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an Engineering degree specializing in Engineering;
- Proven experience in Engineering and/or Airworthiness;
- Overall knowledge of Aircraft systems and operations, (ATR would be a plus);
- Experience of occurrence safety assessment;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations (Part 21, CS25 and EU-OPS);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to manage transverse projects;
- Negotiation skills with the Airworthiness Authorities;
- Team spirit;
- English: Advanced Level.
How to Applyhttp://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED782944222220ECD07~.html
102 total views, 1 today