Internship Assistant Account Executive Project Management 6-month Internship
Assistant Account Executive Project Management 6-month Internship
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- 6-month remunerated stage;
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
Experience & skills required:
Candidates will have a first working experience relating to project management. This experience should ideally be acquired working with the EU institutions, EU trade associations, in-house or through a communications consultancy.
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and in writing (native level). Fluent command of additional European languages would be a plus;
- Excellent organization skills and first experience in project management;
- Self-motivation, and a results-driven outlook;
- Confidence in interacting with clients and third parties;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly complex multi-national environment;
- An understanding of the implications of external developments on a environment, and how businesses make decisions internally;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Proficiency in common business software applications.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and distributing complex weekly reports to clients, including gathering and following up on relevant input from market teams and third party partners;
- Creation of presentation and reporting templates;
- Coordination with FH colleagues and third parties;
- Drafting agendas and follow-up on actions;
- Sending out weekly priority emails;
- Ongoing management of project planner/work in progress (WIP) document;
- Meeting & event organisation, logistics and follow-up.
How to Applyhttps://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FLEISHMAN&cws=1&rid=2712
336 total views, 1 today