Full-Time Adviser Food & Sustainability
Adviser Food & Sustainability
EuroCommerce is a leading European business federation and the principal voice for retail and wholesale in Brussels. We are a team of 20 policy and advocacy professionals working on a fascinating and diverse set of issues and projects for retailers and wholesalers.
To strengthen our team and contribute to our sustainability & product policy work, we are currently looking for an Adviser Food & Sustainability.
The job, reporting to the Director Sustainability & Product Policy, includes:
- Support and manage regulatory and policy issues in the field of food information and labelling, nutrition and health, and other sustainability issues of concern to the retail & wholesale sector;
- Monitor and assess key political and policy developments in these areas; write briefings and analyses for members;
- Contribute to and implement advocacy and communications plans and positions on these issues;
- Represent the organisation externally on a number of specific issues: EU institutions, members, and stakeholders;
- Contribute to other work of the Sustainability & Product Policy team.
- 5 years of experience in a relevant role in EU public affairs, preferably in a retail or food company or association, dealing with EU food policy issues;
- University degree in a relevant field and a good understanding of food & nutrition policy and law;
- A sound understanding of the functioning of EU institutions and regulatory process;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English; good knowledge of other European languages is an asset;
- Pro-active, dynamic and resourceful team player with demonstrable organisational and inter-personal skills appropriate to a multi-client and multi-stakeholder environment;
- Capability to deliver results on time, adapt swiftly to changing priorities, tasks and needs, ability to effectively manage different projects and issues in parallel.
How to ApplyPlease send your application by Monday 13 February 2017. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
303 total views, 1 today