Full-Time Administrative & Event Assistant
Administrative & Event Assistant
EARTO, the European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (www.earto.eu), is a trade association representing the interests of over 350 RTOs throughout Europe.
The Association maintains a small secretariat in Brussels and wishes to engage an administrative and event assistant as from mid-April.
- Maintaining Secretary General’s diary, filtering calls and taking messages;
- Mail/document control, distribution and filing;
- Preparation and logistical planning of missions and meetings;
- Manage/update membership database;
- Accounts, invoices: issue invoices, follow up, reminders, etc.;
- Contacts with service providers: insurances, building management, caterers, etc.;
- Manage meeting room reservation;
- Assist team in the organisation and communication of the association’s events (annual conference, innovation awards, innovation school): registration, website update, announcement, logistics, communication tools, printing, etc. (some travel required).
- Very Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook);
- Problem solver, dynamic, independent and pro-active, resourceful;
- French or Dutch and excellent English;
- Good organisational ability;
- Professional telephone manner & good presentation.
Experience: preferably 2 years but not essential Salary Package includes Health insurance (DKV), 13th month, public transport coverage, extra days off.
How to ApplyApplications (CV & cover letter) to email@example.com by 22 May 16.00 Brussels time, first round of interviews will possibly be held week of 29 May. Only pre-selected candidates will receive an email. Start date: as soon as possible.
470 total views, 1 today